The Best of the Cape Cod Frosty News
Directory of Selected Back-Issue Articles
- Building and Equipment
- Fast Frosties From Fleet Nine, Sept. '93
- Frosty Building Tips: Gluing and Framing the Hull, Sept. '93
- Frosty Forum: Comments on Frosty Building Tips #1, Feb. '94
- Frosty Building Tips #2: Fairing the Hull, Feb. '94
- Frosty Building Tips #3: Glassing the Hull, Feb. '95
- Tinkabell: A Self-Rescuing Frosty, Sept. '94
- Birth of the Far North Frosty Association, Feb. '89
- Time to Repaint? Try Latex, Feb. '89
- Pickled Sailor and Sausage, Sept. '87
- The Pickled Sailor Strikes Again or Yet More on Flotation, Feb. '89
- Fast Frosty Blades, Sept. '87
- The Go-Fast Bottom, May '85
- Haulout Revolt, Feb. '92
- The Self-Rescuing Frosty, Feb. '97
- Tuning and Sailing Tips
- Interviews and First Person Stories
- Class Championship Reports
- Other Regatta Reports
- Just for Fun
There are more articles that are not on this list in the more recent back-issues.
Note: Titles that have no link are not yet available, but will be coming eventually.
All articles listed: Copyright 1995-2000 Cape Cod Frosty Class Association. All rights reserved.
© 2001 Cape Cod Frosty Class Association, all rights reserved.
Site developed and maintained by Jen Kano, Class Secretary/Treasurer.
Email Jen: firstname.lastname@example.org